Katie Ester is the Library Director here at Shelby Township Public Library.
Ms. Ester can be reached at:
Phone: (586) 726-2344
Email: email@example.com or ShelbyLib@libcoop.net
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMISSION
The Library Advisory Commission is an oversight committee of up to six members, appointed by the Township Board of Trustees, who review library practices and policies, provide input and advice, and advocate for the library’s principles and goals. Commission members serve five year terms. The Library Advisory Commission meets in the library on the third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. The library is located at 51680 Van Dyke. The public is welcome to attend.
Minutes from Library Advisory Meetings:
Current members are:
- Ronald Black-Vice-Chair (until 2022)
- Austin Edwards (until 2025)
- Thomas Hetes (until 2024)
- Marie Nickson (until 2024)
- Jennifer Simko-Chair (until 2024)
- Wauketa Thelen (until 2024)